20151203

Done with spm.

Hi heyllowww blog.

Yeah you can tell based on my post title that I'm going to share about my spm. To be honest I don't believe myself either!! yaa I've just finished my spm paper on 30/11 which is the last Monday. And at the same time that was the date for BTS comeback!!!! So, imagine how excited I was to finish the paper lmao. But my last paper which is biology was not okay for me tbh. I'm only happy while answering the paper 3. I hope the paper 3 will back up my mark a lot sobs. And tbh again, if I were to compare the 4 killer subject paper, chemistry was the most answerable one. Addmath? Heh ha ha the kbat questions were so ridiculous I don't even want to remember them. Physics p2&p3 were okay for me, and I thought I did well on my p1, but when I came home and check the answers... Lmao nah uh :x But well miracles can happens. Right now I just need to tawakal and pray for the best. I don't have any abilities to undo times and fix the answers anyway. So yeah, move on.
    Oh talking about bts comeback, the album this time is so soooo sooooooo(!!) great. I'm not even kidding. I love Dead leaves and 뱁새 the most. For the lyrics, I love whalien 52 and intro : never mind. For the beat of course it is House Of Cards. Seriously it's like an eargasm. If I have money I would totally buy their album. It's definitely worth dollars. By the way, I'm so frustrated while watching >RUN< music video. I tell ya that I've watched the video maybe more than ten times already yet I don't get the storyline. I tried to watch I NEED U and Prologue again and it is not helping at all. But one thing that I am sure is, JIN DIDN'T DIED!!! seriously bighit even showed VCR at the - 화양연화 pt.2 stage- at the end where the members are taking a group photo but then, an old man hang the photo on the wall, only jin can be seen sitting alone on the chair. I got goosebumps lol seriously. I've read 123456789 theories but most of them doesn't makes sense lmao okay... Tbh the music video doesn't make sense too. I love the video just because I can see my bias doing a lot of fun things together, but the part when they died is so heartbreaking harhar.
      Okay next,
I'm actually don't know what to do while waiting for my spm result. I can only see  myself wasting my time and gaining weight everyday. I want to hang out and all but I don't have transport and moneys. Plus I have some problems that others won't understand so whatever. I'll just fill my holidays with some  Korean dramas and spazzing over bts. As usual, lifeless and useless. Haaa but I'll continue doing my art too. I'm really excited! But my art-mood doesn't come yet so.. Hahahaha but I'll do arts for sure! I want to do part time jobs like most of my friends did. But my mom didn't trust me lmao lol hahahaha. She said things like "what if..." "what if.. " lel seriously. I know I am clumsy but isn't it better if I try first?? Right?? Hahaha but whatever, I think that maybe it's too early.  I'll think about it again later.
    As for what I'm gonna do after getting my result is, I really hope I can get into matriks. Seriously I think I can do better if I go there. It's because I will have my own place to study, no WiFi and more other reasons. But to get into Matriks I have to get good result so I don't know yet. If my result is not that good, I'll just enter Form 6. Well I don't care anymore whether I have to go to school again or what. I don't want to give burden to my parents anymore. But if I were in Form 6, I'll definitely not gonna continue in Science stream class because they're too extreme lel and I don't hope to learn those killer subjects anymore huahuahua.
     Okay I think I have wrote enough. I don't like my grammar actually. Too much stupid mistake that makes me doesn't want to read my post twice. I have to practice myself to be better in English so I have no other choice. It's not that anybody will read my post anyways. Hahahahaha I know but whatever bye blog x

No comments: